Video and PGN course that explains ALL the tactical weapons necessary to progress in chess. The most complete Course on the market!
- 17 videos (12 h.) + video GM Miguel Illescas.
- PGN printed book: games and 192 exercises.
- DOWNLOAD PDF Video index.
- Presentation of the Course - video GM Illescas.
- Buy at once the printed book and you will get it at HALF PRICE.
The calculation of variants needs to be oriented towards a suitable objective, and for this it is essential to know and become familiar with the typical patterns that give rise to combinations. It has been shown that the study and resolution of teaching positions classified by themes is an excellent way of learning.
We will start by addressing basic tactics, such as double attack, dunk and open attack, to continue with more complex but important issues such as elimination of defense, obstruction, blocking, crowning of the pawn or the drowned. And we will finish studying the different mate models.
This video "Tactics Course" contains dozens of didactic positions, taken from real games, presenting the ideas first in their simplest version to go deeper into more complex situations.
It is a practical course, and that is why each video includes a good number of exercises. Thus, it is an excellent tool also for monitors, and it is especially aimed at fans of any level who want to master this crucial facet of the game of chess: tactics.
00. Introduction - 20:54
01. The double attack - 45:25
02. The dunk- 50:46
03. The discovered - 54:59
04. The attraction - 41:12
05. Elimination of defense - 37:24
06. Obstruction - 36:56
07. Blocking - 30:37
08. The coronation - 34:02
09. The drowned - 31:42
10. Mate's net - 36:06
11. The mate in the last row - 39:38
12. Mate in the last 2 rows - 39:01
13. Mate with bishop and rook - 01:10:08
14. Mate with tower and knight - 40:05
15. Matte with minor pieces - 58:45
16. Mate with pawn - 24:15
17. The King's Extraction - 39:38
- Editorial Edami
- Autor Miguel Illescas and EDAMI Team
- Format MP4 + PGN
- Pages 19 videos (12 hours) + PGN book
- Language Spanish
- Thematic Problems
- Year of publication 2017