Chess is an interesting, exciting and fascinating game! Want to learn to play chess but have the suspicion that it is a very complicated game?
This guide explains in great detail the mysteries of the game, help you choose the perfect play and presents the art of strategy and attack very simple and fun way.
Also includes the terminology of the game and information on the most prominent players in the world and best moves.
• Pleasant and easy to read - do not panic, the Dummies style gives you the best information explained in the easiest way.
• Pawns - do not underestimate the importance of the infantry; love your pawns and they will help.
• Openings - discover the secrets to make your first move and preparing your victory.
• Mate and Checkmate - Imagine savoring success ... In these pages we explain how to leverage your advantage or reduce the chances of your opponent.
• Tactics and strategy - knows your box of basic tools for every moment of the game.
• Label - the war of chess not anything goes, we must never lose composure or education.
Open the book and find
• How to arrange the pieces on the board
• The movements of each profile and its potential
• Tips to recognize the classic plays and get ahead of your opponent's movements
• The rules of notation and label
• Tactics that will give you the edge
• How to improve your game with computer programs and online
• Major tournaments and clubs
- Pages 432
- ISBN 978-843292092-9
- EAN-13 9788432920929
- Year of publication Not known