Great parts manufactured in boxwood, with the same shape and design of the parts of the World Championships in Seville in 1987, between Karpov and Kasparov, varying only in size No. 6 to No. 5 issues exclusively for the tournament.
A feature of this game of chess pieces is that the tower is a replica of the Torre del Oro in Seville, landmark of the city. A luxury commemorative pieces of a single event.
- Painted, hand carved.
- Presented in a pine box.
- Submitted Wooden box (optional)
- Tone Natural and black
- Material Wood of boj
- King Height 9,0 cm. Base 3,5 cm. Weight 27 grs.
- Queen Height 7,4 cm. Base 3,4 cm. Weight 26 grs.
- Bishop Height 7,0 cm. Base 3,1 cm. Weight 20 grs.
- Knight Height 6,0 cm. Base 2,9 cm. Weight 21 grs.
- Rook Height 6,3 cm. Base 3,0 cm. Weight 26 grs.
- Pawn Height 5,0 cm. Base 2,9 cm. Weight 13 grs.
- Extra queen No
- King Height 90 mm.
- King base 36 mm.
- Base felt Yes