Only in German.
The fourth part of the successful chess software series "Fritz & Fertig" awaits its fans with another exciting chess adventure. This time, King Black needs help. In Internet chat, he has boasted of being "the best chess player in the universe". Some extraterrestrials test the showman and kidnap him along with Fritz and Bianca on his planet Chessbase.
The three inhabitants of the Earth must win the tournament against chess-loving greenlings for freedom. Fortunate that chess trainer and expert Fred Fertig is on vacation at Chessbase and can help them with clever tricks and daring comments. A must for all chess friends small and large and for those who still want to become one.
Formation (Lady's Gambit) / analysis / Mate motifs / tactical game motifs (eviction block) / Strategy (space, time) opening / End training (Bauer advance Yeomanry) / draw strategies / chess variants (protest chess, chess dice) uvm
Chesster's flea circus
Tin can alley
- The continuation of the award-winning chess tutorial "Fritz & Fertig"
- Advanced training: tactics and strategy, opening and endgame
- In this episode: Training Matt Strategies
- Developed in cooperation with experienced juvenile trainers
- Recommended by the German Chess Federation
- Based on the engine of "Fritz", the ChessBase chess software used worldwide
- Recommended from 8 years
- Language German
- EAN-13 9783898353922
System requirement. Mutlimedia PC: Pentium II 233 processor, 32 MB RAM (16MB free memory), 16-bit soundblaster compatible sound card, 16x speed CD-Rom drive, Graphics card: resolution 800x600 pixels (16-bit colour), Win ME/XP/Vista/7