- In open and semi-open openings.
- The simple and original idea of linking the opening to the end, is the point on which turns this work consists of two volumes. The first is dedicated to establish this connection in whose headings beginning with 1.e4 openings and the second you start with 1.d4. By analyzing a select collection of classic and modern lines, the authors explain how to play the final result of the different chess openings. Accurately convey the logic of each opening or variation, influence their strategic value, said possible end in store and how to play depending on the option chosen.
- From the introduction of the authors:
- "The purpose of this book is to help the player to assess the type of characteristic end of a particular opening variation. Expect your reading it easier to find plans for both sides, make faster decisions, and anticipate quite accurately what be expected that the final derivative of strain in question. "
- This first volume examines the plans and methods of play in the final derivatives of the Sicilian Defense Opening Ruy Lopez, the French Defence and other open and semi-open openings.
- Editorial La Casa del Ajedrez
- Autor Slutsky, L. M. , Shereshevsky, Mark
- Translator Antonio Gude Fernandez
- Format 17 x 24 cm.
- Binding Paperback
- Pages 240
- Edition 1ª 2 / 2003
- Language Spanish
- ISBN 978-84-932131-9-5
- EAN-13 9788493213190
- Temas Endgame
- Year of publication 2003
No customer questions for the moment.Ask a question
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!