The prestigious chess instructor completes its work Hellsten chess strategy with a refined study of late: pawns, towers, minor piece and queens. Not only examines the fundamental positions of the end that every player should know, but also the key issues and peculiarities of successful strategies, as the activity of our parts, the creation and exploitation of weaknesses, active and passive defenses, strength and technique.
Johan Hellsten is a great teacher, former champion of Sweden and individual gold medal in the European Team Championship. It is a prestigious chess teacher, who has been credited as an outstanding author.
- In this volume
- Mixed Finals: The zugzwang, space and restriction.
- Changes in the finals.
- Classical Themes, active king, advocacy, strengths or situations theoretical draw.
- Examples and games as an exercise.
- Editorial La Casa del Ajedrez
- Autor Hellsten, Johan
- Format 17 x 24 cm.
- Pages 190
- Edition 1ª 11/2014
- Language Spanish
- ISBN 978-84-92517-62-6
- EAN-13 9788492517626
- Collections Strategy in...
- Year of publication 2014