See his exceptional skills in the end.
Anatoly Karpov, one of the three best players in the history of chess, is considered the best runner. This book contains a selection of his best end until 1979.
Anatoly Karpov is the most outstanding in the technical phase of the chess game, the end. The items selected for the two volumes comprising this collection are highly instructive and represent an excellent school for practical chess, perfectly complemented with theoretical and treaties on certain books end. This first volume covers the period of his meteoric rise in his career up to the time of completion, in 1978, where it passes clearly dominate the world stage.
The virtuosity of Karpov in the final will go down through the work, an excellent work of its principal author, IM Tibor Karolyi and Hungarian coach, crumbling anthologies items, discover great ideas and refutes comments and analysis of the biggest players, as of Karpov and Kasparov himself. Every end is a masterclass of a genuine virtuoso, thanks to the clear teaching of the authors. Is performed for the first time, a look very closely at the art of legendary Karpov, explaining their better weapons and skills.
Before each game, the author brings us to biographical Karpov's career. At the end of this work we have also classified the different themes and types of end selected.
- A book that has received considerable international criticism and was considered Book of the Year in 2007 by the jury of both The Guardian and the British Chess Federation. "Karpov's ability to extract oil from a desert is well known, and Karolyi makes a serious attempt to understand the secret of success of Karpov. As a result the reader simultaneously instructs and entertains"
- "By far the best work published on Karpov chess to date" Chess Today
- Examples of high-quality end, analyzed two very high level, "Peter Doggers, ChessVibes
- "A real contribution to the literature on chess, including a classic. Examples include an extraordinary number of fantastic ideas. I recommend this book without reservation" John Watson, The Week In Chess
- "Excellent, a must for all chess lovers" GM Paul Motwani, The Scotsman
- Tibor Karolyi is an International Master, former champion of Hungary and an experienced chess coach (Peter Leko is his outstanding disciple). Nick Aplin is Associate Professor of Sports Studies at the National Institute of Education.
- Editorial Chessy
- Autor Aplin, Nick, Karolyi, Tibor
- Translator Triin Lobus
- Format 16 x 23,5 cm.
- Binding Paperback
- Pages 300
- Edition 1ª 11 / 2009
- Language Spanish
- ISBN 978-84-936238-9-0
- Temas Endgame
- Year of publication 2009
- Thematic Endings
No customer questions for the moment.Ask a question