- Life and headings Norwegian genius.
- This early work on chess and progression of the greatest talent of our time, the young Norwegian Grand Master Magnus Carlsen, with a follow up of his career to this day, is a rigorous one of the best coaches in the world work, the Ukrainian Adrian Mijalchishin.
- The book analyzes the entire chess career Magnus defects "kid" going slowly getting polished, and his great virtues. Carlsen may be the great ruler of the chess firmament Kasparov follow the trail of the last great champion, and Karpov, and reign over other figures that currently share the limelight with him into the world elite: Anand, Topalov and Kramnik. Carlsen is the youngest player in the history of chess to become number one in the world rankings.
- The work crumbles stepwise progression and evolution of his style, a perfect mixture of Fischer, Karpov strategic virtuosity and direct and aggressive play of their current teacher, Garry Kasparov, in a world dominated by the analytical report of the software, knows wisely for their benefit.
- The authors Adrian Stetsko Mijalchishin and Oleg, instructional feedback presented with some the best qualities of the young Norwegian through 64 carefully selected items, and by chronicling their encounters show this evolution that has led him to the level of teacher number one world, in just 6 years. These experienced coaches also emphasize current Carlsen ability to play both positions as simple dynamics, its high positional understanding, his classical school, and his sublime treatment of the final phase, which has always distinguished the great champions of the past.
- Editorial Chessy
- Autor Mijalchishin, Stetsko, Oleg
- Format 16 x 23,5 cm.
- Binding Paperback
- Pages 290
- Edition 1ª 11/2010
- ISBN 978-84-937645-2-4
- EAN-13 9788493764524
- Temas Biography
- Year of publication 2010
- Thematic Biographic
No customer questions for the moment.Ask a question
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!