Chess for everybody. Elementary 2
Teaches the annotation of a game, and introduces the concepts of opening, middle game and endings,
Secure payment with SSL Certificate
Shipping all over the world
30 day return
Collection consists of six books of different levels: two of initiation, two intermediate and two advanced.
They can be used in the stages of primary and secondary, in extracurricular activities, such as courses at the ESO, as a training in chess clubs, or civic or entertainment for recreational training of youth or adults centers .
Books approved by the Department of Education of the Generalitat de Catalunya and recommended by the Catalan Chess Federation.
In addition, all pages and illustrations are in color, with an attractive visual design.
In this book:
- The first unit explains the recording of the moves because it is used in the following units.
- Here are the basic rules, standard errors, and some strategic guidance in opening the game are explained.
- Subsequently, the rates of exchange of parts and different combinations necessary to obtain material gain or to checkmate exposed.
- Finally the most basic concepts are introduced late.
- The difficulty level of the exercises is one or two plays.
- After learning the contents of the first two books will get to play games is a right way and thus the chess player will have enough to easily understand the concepts of books 1 and 2 Intermediate base.
- Available teaching unit of the authors.
- Farré, Imma
Prió Burgués, Jordi
Torra Bernat, Ramon
- 21 x 30 cm.
- 1ª 12/2004
- Chess for everybody
- Year of publication
You might also like