Two of the most powerful chess computers of all time, featuring the world-famous ‘ChessGenius’ software!
Having won no fewer than 10 world championship computer chess titles, Richard Lang is without doubt the most successful chess programmer of all time. On 31 August 1994, his legendary ChessGenius program became the first chess program to beat an incumbent world champion chess player in an official tournament: At the Intel Grand Prix Tournament in London, world champion Garry Kasparov was defeated by 1.5 : 0.5 points.
The MILLENNIUM ChessGenius includes this worldwide known program.
With playing strengths of over 2000 Elo, they are the perfect playing partner for all chess players, whether beginners, club players or skilled tournament players.
Further functions of the ChessGenius devices:
• Virtually unlimited number of levels of difficulty
• Average time per move plus overall duration of game are configurable
• Includes demanding tournament levels suitable for skilled players
• Countless levels especially for beginners
• Shows suggested moves (best, second best etc moves from the respective position)
• Versatile analysis mode, displays position ratings and main line
• Enter any chess position
• Chess trainer: Warns about bad moves, offers to undo them and makes suggestions
for improvement to help make better moves
• Help function: Shows all permitted moves
• Fully flexible opportunities to undo moves
• Convenient menu system makes it easy to adjust system settings
• Different match modes: Player vs computer, player vs player etc
• Energy saving mode ensures long playing time, even when running on battery power
Type ChessGenius Pro, Item no: M812
Processor ARM Cortex M4 / 120 MHz
RAM 160 KB
Chessboard Pressure sensor board, magnetic
Display Backlit chessboard display
Menu operation 7 languages, text-based
Sprachen DE / GB / FR / NL / ES / IT / RU
Software Original CHESS GENIUS by Richard Lang
Power supply 3 x AA alkaline batteries (included)
Optional power adaptor M811 (in accesories)
Power supply detection The connected power supply switches
sleep mode off for 24 hours, to allow
for lengthy analyses
Device dimensions 30 x 27.5 x 3 cm
Chessboard dimensions 20 x 20 cm
King height 4.8 cm
Figure set Chrome plated, with felt bases
Opening book ‘Classic London Book’, with approximately 57,000 positions,
plus ‘Modern Book’ with more than 100,000 positions (Library containing modern opening variants; by HIARCS).
Can also be played without an opening book. In this case, the computer carries
Advanced software Displays move numbers in INFO mode, plus level for problem solving (mate in X)