The chess computer for tournament and club players
Secure payment with SSL Certificate
Shipping all over the world
30 day return
Two of the most powerful chess computers of all time, featuring the world-famous ‘ChessGenius’ software!
Having won no fewer than 10 world championship computer chess titles, Richard Lang is without doubt the most successful chess programmer of all time. On 31 August 1994, his legendary ChessGenius program became the first chess program to beat an incumbent world champion chess player in an official tournament: At the Intel Grand Prix Tournament in London, world champion Garry Kasparov was defeated by 1.5 : 0.5 points.
The MILLENNIUM ChessGenius includes this worldwide known program.
With playing strengths of over 2000 Elo, they are the perfect playing partner
for all chess players, whether beginners, club players or skilled tournament players.
Further functions of the ChessGenius devices:
• Virtually unlimited number of levels of difficulty
• Average time per move plus overall duration of game are configurable
• Includes demanding tournament levels suitable for skilled players
• Countless levels especially for beginners
• Shows suggested moves (best, second best etc moves from the respective position)
• Versatile analysis mode, displays position ratings and main line
• Enter any chess position
• Chess trainer: Warns about bad moves, offers to undo them and makes suggestions
for improvement to help make better moves
• Help function: Shows all permitted moves
• Fully flexible opportunities to undo moves
• Convenient menu system makes it easy to adjust system settings
• Different match modes: Player vs computer, player vs player etc
• Energy saving mode ensures long playing time, even when running on battery power
- 3 battery AA included
- King Height
- 48 mm.
- 2 years
- Yes, ESP, ING, ALE, ITA, RUS, HOL
- Size box
- 25 mm.
30 x 28 x 10 cm.
- 24 x 30 cm.
- Mida tauler
- 20x20 cm.
- Size display
- 42 x 46 mm.
- Board colours
- Contains a charger for the current
- "Black" colour