Languages: English and German.
• World of Sochi: Carlsen it took much effort victory 6.5: 4.5. Helpers Peter Heine Nielsen and Radek Wojtaszek have commented a game each. 11 daily summaries include video by Daniel King.It should not be missed!
• London Chess Classic: Anand showed a surprisingly good shape just after the World Cup and won the tournament to decide in their favor. Kramnik says his game against Nakamura. Further comments on video by Daniel King.
• Qatar Open: the Chinese player Yu Yangyi consecutively defeated the two leaders Giri and Kramnik and won the hard-fought open 7.5 out of 9. The player of 20 years has said those two victories for this edition.
• Petrosian Memorial in Moscow with his clear victory (5.5, 7) Grischuk managed to overcome the barrier of 2800 Elo points. With games annotated by Krasenkow, Marin, Postny and Roiz.
• 12 openings articles with new ideas repertoire. Illingworth (Reti part 2), Moskalenko (Pirc 4.f4), Kuzmin (Sicilian Paulsen 7.Dd3) and more