Estupendas fabricadas-room in wood of boxwood, mismo con el diseño de las piezas the World Championship celebrated in Seville in 1987 between Karpov and Kasparov
Secure payment with SSL Certificate
Shipping all over the world
30 day return
Great parts manufactured in boxwood, with the same shape and design of the parts of the World Championships in Seville in 1987, between Karpov and Kasparov, varying only in size No. 6 to No. 5 issues exclusively for the tournament.
A feature of this game of chess pieces is that the tower is a replica of the Torre del Oro in Seville, landmark of the city. A luxury commemorative pieces of a single event.
- Painted, hand carved.
- Presented in a pine box.
- King height range
- 86 to 90 mm.
- Wooden box (included)
- Natural and black
- Wood of boj
- Height 9,0 cm. Base 3,5 cm. Weight 27 grs.
- Height 7,4 cm. Base 3,4 cm. Weight 26 grs.
- Height 7,0 cm. Base 3,1 cm. Weight 20 grs.
- Height 6,0 cm. Base 2,9 cm. Weight 21 grs.
- Height 6,3 cm. Base 3,0 cm. Weight 26 grs.
- Height 5,0 cm. Base 2,9 cm. Weight 13 grs.
- Extra queen
- King Height
- 90 mm.
- King base
- 36 mm.
- Base felt