The DGT Piramyd digital stopwatch watch is a colorful multi player, with four separate clocks, one on each side. It is suitable for any table game up to four players.
Be it an official game in the club, or a friendly game at home, the DGT Pyramid adds fun, fairness and excitement.
A motion sensor ensures that only the face that is facing up is working.
Simply turn the DGT Pyramid at its base and watch the next player will start automatically.
DGT place the Pyramid on the table outside of your home to pause on every clock and interrupt the game, for example, the claim for a word in a game of Scrabble.
The DGT Pyramid has five different time options:
- - Option timer of the game: each player has the same amount of time to complete the whole game, each time a player is watch your back, continue the countdown.
- - Move timer option: each player has the same amount of time to complete each turn or move; at the beginning of each turn each player again receives the same amount of time to complete the move.
- - Move timer + save option: as in the motion timer option each player receives the same amount of time at the beginning of each shift, but also with the timer is saved every time a player has not used in their previous and taken to the next play movements. This option allows players to save and accumulate time without using a buffer for use when needed. For example, in a game of Rummikub when a measure may simply collect another tab saves all unused time for use at a later stage, when a player may want more time to think about their movement.
- - To count option: The clock of each player records the total time that a player is using all his movements, each clock of a player who is facing up will continue counting upwards.
- - Move counter option: whenever you watch a player's face up his accountant adds movement to its total number of moves.
- Brand DGT
No customer questions for the moment.Ask a question