We analyze the DGT 2010 watch, the official FIDE watch. In this article you can see how to use...
45 Views 0Liked Posted on: 30-08-2019
Hello chess lovers! One day we came up with the idea of creating Diverchess, a game of chess cards. It is a game that allows you to modify the pace of the game in a sudden and fun way. They are simply cards to have fun for a while with family, friends, at school or club.This card game can be used by any chess player regardless of their level. All the cards have been invented by the ESCACIMAT team. They are focused on the educational field, being ideal for schools and chess clubs.
How Diverchess worksIn Diverchess we have a deck of 50 cards. In them, there are all kinds of tricks and opportunities to break your adversary's schemes. Later we will see some examples.Before starting a normal game of chess, we will distribute 4 cards to each player. They will look at them and use them whenever they want. You have to know how to find the right time for the effect of the cards to be really helpful.Below each letter we have a text that tells us when we can use it.
- Before you play. We should use these types of cards before making our movements.
- After you play, we can only use them after our turn.
- Replace your play. With these letters you can perform actions that you normally could not.
- It is your movement. You improve the conditions of your movements.
- Bounced Bishop: It allows us to move our bishop and bounce it when we reach the board limit.
- Na Nai: You block the movement of the adversary, who will be forced to make another play.
- Black hole: You choose a box. When a piece falls into it, it is swallowed by a black hole and is eliminated from the game.
- Glutton knight: You can move your horse twice in a row.
Diverchess card gameThe Diverchess card game is available in our store for a price of € 9.95. It is available in Spanish, Catalan and English. You can buy them here.The 50-card DIVER-CHESS deck will give you some great times regardless of the strength of whoever puts them on the table.Checkmate and until the next game!Jordi Sabater Comas
Leave a comment
- Material for schools
- All publishers
- Table games
- Gift ideas
- Chess offers for clubs and schools